Liquor licensing forms

General forms

Licence and permit specific forms



To request services such as

  • Additional copies of your liquor licence
  • Validated floor plans
  • Comfort letter
  • Copies of additional documents from licence file (such as reproductions of establishment photographs or blueprints)

 – You need to complete the following form:  Request for Services (LCRB040)

To apply for a charitable auction permit, see the following application:

To report the revenues and expenses associated with your charitable auction event, use the following form: