Government of B.C.

What you'll need

Before you access the StudentTranscripts Service as a current student, you will need

  • Your Personal Education Number (PEN)
    • Check your report card or contact your school to find your PEN. See Find Your PEN
  • A valid email address
  • Your date of birth
  • Your legal first and last name

You must register for a Basic BCeID account to access the StudentTranscripts Service.

You are a current student if you are presently enrolled in a secondary school or have completed a course within the last six months. If you're not a current student, see Order Transcripts & Certificates.



You can use the StudentTranscripts Service (STS) to

  • View or order your grade 10 to 12 course transcript
  • Send your high school transcript to post-secondary institutions
  • Send your high school transcript to a third-party (another person or group)
  • Order your graduation certificate
  • View your provincially awarded scholarships
  • View your provincial graduation assessment and exam results

Watch Help Videos on using the StudentTranscripts Service.



First time users may register for a Basic BCeID. Returning users log in using the StudentTranscripts Services.

Delivery & Fees

As a current student, you get for free

  • Up to 25 transcripts sent to post-secondary institutions on your behalf
  • One printed, mailed transcript sent to a third party (e.g. to yourself or an employer)
  • One graduation certificate from your school (once you have met graduation requirements)

Once your request is received successfully, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. 

Any additional transcripts or certificates cost $10 each.


Can't find what you are looking for? Do you have a question?

We respond to texts and phone calls Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.

Text your questions to: 
1 (604) 660-2421

Victoria Phone:

Vancouver Phone:

Elsewhere in B.C. Toll Free:

Outside of B.C. Phone: