Gambling Registration and Certification Documents & Forms
B.C. gambling registration documents and forms including: application forms for gambling workers, gambling services providers, lottery retail contract managers; application fees; technical standards; and more.
- Registration Forms
- Technical Standards for Gambling Supplies
- Registration Fees
- Letters to Gambling Services Providers
- Audit Information
- Administration Sanctions for Registered Gaming Workers
Forms and other documents related to applying for registration.
Use this form to request a replacement gambling worker registration letter if you have lost your original, or if have changed your name.
Gambling Services Providers
- Ancillary Services Disclosure Form (janitorial, concession etc.) (PDF)
- Corporate Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Personal Disclosure Form - Standard (PDF)
- Lessor (Landlord) Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Passive Waiver Form (PDF)
Lottery Retail Contract Managers
- Application for Registration - Lottery Retail Contract Manager or Designate Contract Manager (PDF)
- Renewal Registration - Lottery Retail Contract Manager or Designate Contract Manager (PDF)
Horse Racing Workers
- Horse Racing Worker Registration Form (PDF)
(owners, jockeys, trainers, grooms, exercise persons and veterinarians, etc.)
- Gaming Worker Registration Form (PDF)
(Pari-mutuel staff and teletheatre staff)
Technical Gaming Standards (TGS) for electronic gambling, non-electronic gambling and certifying the integrity of gambling supplies. These standards are available in the following documents:
- Technical Gaming Standards (TGS) - Master Document (PDF)
- TGS1 - Electronic Gaming Devices (PDF)
- TGS2 - Progressive Gaming Devices (PDF)
- TGS3 - Online Monitoring and Control Systems (PDF)
- TGS4 - Electronic Bingo (PDF)
- TGS5 - Internet Gaming Systems (PDF)
- TGS6 - Electronic Raffle Systems (PDF)
- TGSNE1 - Non-Electronic Pull Tab (Break Open) Tickets (PDF)
- TGSNE2 - Non-Electronic Scratch and Win Tickets (PDF)
Current gambling registration fees.
Additional information (additional requirements, changes to requirements, etc.) is sometimes communicated to gambling services providers in letters.
- December 15, 2010 - Letter to all Registered Gaming Services Providers (Changes to fees and cost recovery measures) (PDF)
- June 23, 2006 - Letter to all Registered Gaming Services Providers (Changes to the Gaming Control Act and Gaming Control Regulation) (PDF)
This document provides information about what to expect during an audit of a commercial gambling facility or a corporate audit of a service provider or BCLC.
This document provides information about sanctions and penalties that may be placed on gaming workers.