Gaming Online Service
As of July 2, 2019, all Gaming Event Revenue Reports must now be filed through our website.
Due to high volumes, some Community Gaming Grant Sport Sector notifications have been delayed. Applicants will receive notice of their Sports Sector application over the next several weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Go to the Online Service system by clicking the button below:
Using the Online Service, you can apply for a gambling event licence or gaming grant, check your application status, or report gambling wrongdoing.
If you've never applied before or need a refresher, please prepare for your application beforehand by reviewing "how to apply" information (pre-application checklists, tutorials, frequently asked questions, and more) at the following links:
- Gaming Grants (general information about gaming grants)
- Community Gaming Grants (for community programs)
- PAC & DPAC Grants (for parent advisory councils)
- Multiculturalism Grants (for cultural expression and anti-racism programs/projects)
Gambling Event Licences
- Gambling Event Licence Fundraising (general information about gambling event licences)
- Class A Licence (More than $20,000 in Gross Revenue)
- Class B Licence ($20,000 or Less in Gross Revenue)
- Class C Licence (Fairs & Exhibitions)
- Class D Licence ($5,000 or Less in Gross Revenue)