Gaming Online Service

Go to the Online Service system by clicking the button below:

Launch Online Service

Using the Online Service (GOS), you can apply for a gambling event licence, gaming grant, registration as a gambling or horse racing worker. You can also check your licence or grant application status, or report gambling wrongdoing.

If you've never applied before or need a refresher, please prepare for your application beforehand by reviewing "how to apply" information (pre-application checklists, tutorials, frequently asked questions, and more) at the following links:

Gaming Grants

Gambling Event Licences

Gaming Worker Registration

Horse Racing Worker Registration