Gaming Online Service
Starting in April 2019, Gaming Event Revenue Reports (GERRs) can be filed through our website. GPEB will continue accepting mailed, emailed and faxed GERRs until July 2, 2019, after which we will only accept GERRs through our website.
Go to the Online Service system by clicking the button below:
Using the Online Service, you can apply for a gambling event licence or gaming grant, check your application status, or report gambling wrongdoing.
If you've never applied before or need a refresher, please prepare for your application beforehand by reviewing "how to apply" information (pre-application checklists, tutorials, frequently asked questions, and more) at the following links:
- Gaming Grants (general information about gaming grants)
- Community Gaming Grants (for community programs)
- PAC & DPAC Grants (for parent advisory councils)
- Multiculturalism Grants (for cultural expression and anti-racism programs/projects)
Gambling Event Licences
- Gambling Event Licence Fundraising (general information about gambling event licences)
- Class A Licence (More than $20,000 in Gross Revenue)
- Class B Licence ($20,000 or Less in Gross Revenue)
- Class C Licence (Fairs & Exhibitions)
- Class D Licence ($5,000 or Less in Gross Revenue)