Gaming Online Service
The Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch is experiencing delays in processing gaming event licences. Due to a high volume of applications, GPEB requests that Class B & D applications be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the event.
Go to the Online Service system by clicking the button below:
Using the Online Service, you can apply for a gambling event licence or gaming grant, check your application status, or report gambling wrongdoing.
If you've never applied before or need a refresher, please prepare for your application beforehand by reviewing "how to apply" information (pre-application checklists, tutorials, frequently asked questions, and more) at the following links:
- Gaming Grants (general information about gaming grants)
- Community Gaming Grants (for community programs)
- PAC & DPAC Grants (for parent advisory councils)
- Multiculturalism Grants (for cultural expression and anti-racism programs/projects)
Gambling Event Licences
- Gambling Event Licence Fundraising (general information about gambling event licences)
- Class A Licence (More than $20,000 in Gross Revenue)
- Class B Licence ($20,000 or Less in Gross Revenue)
- Class C Licence (Fairs & Exhibitions)
- Class D Licence ($5,000 or Less in Gross Revenue)