Court Interpreters

The Ministry of Attorney General's Court Services Branch provides spoken-language interpreters for people who do not speak English, and sign-language interpreters or real-time captioning for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.

Spoken-language interpretation is available if you have to go to Provincial Court to ask a judge to settle family issues such as guardianship, parenting arrangements, contact with a child, child support or spousal support.

Sign-language and real-time captioning services are available in both Provincial Court and Supreme Court.