Adjust your child support using the Child Support Recalculation Service

Are you paying or receiving child support? Has your income changed? You may need to adjust your child support amount.

The Child Support Recalculation Service (CSRS) can help. It does so by reviewing eligible orders and agreements annually to adjust child support amounts using the:

Annual administrative recalculation can reduce the need for families to return to court to ask a judge to review their child support.

The CSRS is a free service.

Have questions about the service? See How the Recalculation Service works.

Complete the Child Support Recalculation Service Portal Questionnaire to:

  • See if the service is right for you
  • Learn more about the service