Changing Members' Account Information

Personal information changes must be submitted with the Group Change Request form along with supporting documentation to HIBC. When the change is confirmed, all adults qualifying for a photo BC Services Card will receive a letter directing them to the nearest ICBC driver licensing office. Those qualifying for non-photo cards will receive them automatically from HIBC.

A Group Change Request can be completed to make adjustments to accounts. If documents are required you must complete and submit a paper form along with supporting documentation.

If no documents are required employees or group administrators can submit a Group Change Request electronically.