Child Care Operating Funding
Due to the statutory holidays in December, child care providers must submit January Enrolment Reports by December 19th in order to receive payment prior to January 1st.
Child Care Operating Funding (CCOF) assists with the day-to-day costs of running a licensed child care facility. This helps child care providers:
- Keep parent fees affordable
- Provide fair salaries to child care staff
- Maintain quality child care for the community
The program is optional – child care providers can choose not to participate.
- Child care providers who are new to CCOF must first complete an application.
- Providers approved for CCOF can sign their funding agreement by completing the Program Confirmation Form to receive CCOF Base Funding, and opt-in to the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative and Early Childhood Educator Wage Enhancement.