Child Care Operating Funding
Child Care Operating Funding (CCOF) assists with the day-to-day costs of running a licensed child care facility. This helps child care providers:
- Keep parent fees affordable
- Provide fair salaries to child care staff
- Maintain quality child care for the community
The program is optional – child care providers can choose not to participate.
- Child care providers who are new to CCOF must first complete an application.
- Providers approved for CCOF can sign their funding agreement by completing the Program Confirmation Form to receive CCOF Base Funding, and opt-in to the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative and Early Childhood Educator Wage Enhancement.