Running a Child Care Program or Day Care in B.C.

Running a child care facility or program has specific requirements, just like running any other kind of business.

Operate a Child Care Business

Find out everything you need to know about running a child care facility or day care.

Access Funding for Child Care Providers

Help make affordable, accessible child care a reality. Take advantage of funding designed to build a better child care system.

Take Your Skills to the Next Level

Being open to learning opportunities will help keep you fresh and engaged in your child care role.

Manage Your Certification

Connect with the Early Childhood Educator Registry to apply for a certificate or renew or validate your existing one.