Report Changes to Your Licence or Service
You must notify the Child Care Operating Funding Program within two business days of any change to your facility licence or the services outlined in Schedule A of your Child Care Operating Funding Agreement. To ensure accurate payments, please notify us of any changes before submitting an enrolment report or a monthly ECE report.
Additional funding cannot be paid in the month that:
- the Funding Agreement starts
- the Funding Agreement has already been modified
- you submitted an enrolment report and received payment
Changes could include:
- Your licence has expired
- A change to the legal contractor name or address on first page of your funding agreement
- A change to your facility name or address
- A change to your licence like capacity or type of care
- Changes in service details like days per week, weeks per year, number of family spaces offered, type of school age services, preschool sessions, extended hours
- The number of full months when your facility is closed (e.g. December, July, August)
- Newly licensed facility (also requires the completion of a CCOF Application form)
Note: You also must report any licence changes to your local health authority licensing officer.