Report Changes to Your Licence or Service
Under the Child Care Operating Funding Agreement, you need to report any changes to your licence within 48 hours. Your funding agreement may need to be updated.
Changes could include:
- Your licence has expired
- A change to the legal contractor name or address on first page of your funding agreement
- A change to your facility name or address
- A change to your licence like capacity or type of care
- Changes in service details like extended hours, number of preschool sessions, days per week, weeks per year, family spaces offered, type of school age services
- The number of full months when your facility is closed (e.g. December, July, August)
Note: You also must report any licence changes to your local health authority licensing officer.