Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative
The Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative (CCFRI) lowers the cost of child care for parents each month. Parents do not need to apply for the fee reduction.
Look up child care locations participating in the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative as of Mar 8, 2019.
Enter your town or the name of a licensed childcare provider
Child care providers need to apply in order to receive funding. Participation in CCFRI is voluntary.
If a child care provider is approved to participate in the program, parents with a child in full-time care will see fees reduced by up to:
- $350/month for group infant/toddler care
- $200/month for family infant/toddler care
- $100/month for group care for children aged 3 to Kindergarten
- $60/month for family care for children aged 3 to Kindergarten
Part-time care will receive a pro-rated amount.
Approved providers must share certain information about their participation in the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative. Providers can use this template (doc) to share information with parents, and this template (doc) to share information with direct care staff.
- Note: Organizations are not required to reduce their parent fees until approved for the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative and payment is received. Any payments made prior to receiving approval and payment are at the organization's own risk.
Find out more:
- Child care fee reduction initiative funding guidelines (PDF)
- Child care fee reduction initiative FAQs (PDF)
To apply for March 2019, please contact us.
Before raising parent fees, child care providers are expected to first explore other funding options: