Contact the LCRB
The Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch (LCRB) licenses and monitors private, retail non-medical cannabis sales and marketing, as well as liquor establishments, manufacturers, Special Event Permits, Charitable Auction Permits, and Ethyl Alcohol Permits.
Contact the Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB) for information about
- Government BC Liquor Stores and BC Cannabis Stores
- Wholesale distribution of liquor and non-medical cannabis
On this page:
- Licensee and applicant support
- LCRB main office
- Liquor and cannabis inspectors
- Policy and law contacts
The client support team provides direct support to liquor and cannabis licensees and applicants.
This team also helps with licence renewals and changes. You can get support by phone as well as by email.
- 400-645 Tyee Road, Victoria BC V9A 6X5
- For couriers or in person
- PO Box 9292 Stn Prov Govt Victoria, BC V8W 9J8
- Send mail to this PO box
Licensees can contact compliance and enforcement regional offices to reach a liquor or cannabis inspector.
For complaints, visit Submit a complaint.
For questions about liquor and non-medical cannabis policy and law, contact