What will I learn?
In Parenting After Separation and Parenting After Separation for Indigenous Families you’ll learn:
- The impact of separation on you and your children
- How to help your family adjust to change
- Effective ways for you and your children's other parent to communicate
- How to keep your children out of the middle of conflict, and
- Options for resolving family disputes, including mediation, counselling and the court process
The courses also cover how the child support guidelines are applied and what resources are available in your community for parents and children.