How can I find out more about Parenting After Separation and register for the program?

A family justice counsellor can give you information about Parenting After Separation sessions.

You can view this list of where in person Parenting After Separation sessions are offered, along with contact phone numbers to register.

You can also register for and complete the online Parenting After Separation course.

The following publications have more information:

Finances After Separation

The Justice Education Society offers a program called Finances After Separation. This free three-hour workshop assists separated parents to address the financial issues connected with separating and looks at how to develop business-like strategies for dealing with these issues for the long term.

The program handbook Separated with Children: Dealing with the Finances is available online.