What should I do if my spouse does not follow the peace bond or protection order?

Call the police. Explain that you have a protection order and your spouse has not obeyed the order’s conditions.

In most cases, particularly if you are in danger, the police can arrest your spouse and ask Crown counsel to lay a charge.