Crime Victim Assistance Program Application Forms
Use this banner to exit this site quickly.
CVAP now accepts electronically signed CVAP applications via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), due to COVID-19.
The Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP) helps victims, immediate family members of victims, and witnesses affected by violent crime. Benefits provided by CVAP offset financial loss and assist in recovery from injuries.
Application Forms and Instructions
To submit an electronic application by email:
- Save the electronic application form to your computer
- Close the browser
- Open the saved application form using the free Adobe Reader program
- Complete and email the application
- Delete these documents when you're done if you are concerned for your safety and privacy
- If you need help, contact the Crime Victim Assistance Program at 604-660-3888 or toll-free in B.C. at 1-866-660-3888
To print the application and fill it in by hand:
- Open the printable application form in your web browser
- Print the file
- Follow the instructions on the form to complete and mail it to the Crime Victim Assistance Program
The Crime Victim Assistance Program Counselling Guidelines are for victim services providers. They provide information on expectations, reporting requirements, limitations and reimbursement for counselling services.
Recent Changes to Counselling Benefits
A new benefit that provides extra counselling sessions during legal proceedings is available. Legal proceedings often happen years after a crime. They can trigger trauma and victimization. This new benefit will help eligible claimants who have used up their regular counselling benefits by that time.