The British Columbia provincial government works with many partners to provide timely decisions for new mountain resort proposals, major resort expansions and other existing projects, such as large marinas.
Services for all resorts on Crown land are available, including:
- Answering public requests for information
- Consulting with local and provincial governments
- Explaining policies and procedures
- Promoting tourism and sustainable resort development in the B.C.
- Ensuring the All-Seasons Resort Policy and Guidelines (Chapter I and Chapter II) are updated in response to changing industry and government initiatives.
To develop British Columbia as a world-class, all-season resort destination.
- B.C. Resort Strategy