Harvest Billing System (HBS)
Is the Ministry’s scale data management and invoicing system. Scaling data is submitted by Industry to the Ministry electronically, then data is validated and stumpage invoices or volume statements are calculated, issued and delivered to clients via HBS.
- Public HBS Application and Ministry & Industry HBS Application (registered users only)
- Follow the Industry Procedure for Connecting to HBS to set your company up with the HBS
Technical Specifications Requirements
Resources for Harvest Billing System
- Visit the HBS Online Help, HBS Functions Quick Reference Guides, HBS Code Reference Guide or the Industry Reference Guide (PDF, 26.9MB) for assistance.
- Have questions about HBS? Check out the HBS Frequently Asked Questions (PDF). Stay informed via the Application News.
- HBS training is available at Web Based Training or 2013 Training (PDF, 5.7MB)