Forest Residue & Waste
Forest Residue and Waste Surveying is the process of measuring the volume and quality of standing or felled timber that is not reserved from cutting and remains on site upon the completion of primary logging of each cut block or at the expiry of the agreement.
- Provincial Logging Residue & Waste Measurement Procedure Manual
- Provincial Logging Residue & Waste Measurement Procedures - New Interior Procedures
- Provincial Logging Residue & Waste Measurements Procedures - Coast, Woodlot Licences and Community Forest Agreements
- Coast Logging Waste Measurement Field Guide (PDF, 42MB)
- Waste data collection and compilation