Forest Residue & Waste
Forest Residue and Waste Surveying is the process of measuring the volume and quality of standing or felled timber that is not reserved from cutting and remains on site upon the completion of primary logging of each cut block or at the expiry of the agreement.
- New Provincial Logging Residue & Waste Measurement Procedure Manual
- New Provincial Logging Residue & Waste Measurement Procedures - New Interior Procedures
- New Provincial Logging Residue & Waste Measurements Procedures - Coast, Woodlot Licences and Community Forest Agreements
- Interior Residue and Waste Trainers Contact Information (PDF)
- If you are interested in participating in a session to become an Interior Residue and Waste Trainer please refer to BC Bid Solicitation No. 41560733 for more information.
- Coast Logging Waste Measurement Field Guide (PDF, 42MB)
- Waste data collection and compilation