Timber Scaling is the process of measuring cut and harvested timber for both volume and quality.
- Learn more by viewing the current and historical Timber Scaling Manual and Amendments
- Scale Control System (SCS) Application
- View the Scale Control System User Guide (PDF, 9.2MB) for more information.
- To find out where timber is to be transported for scaling search the Mark Site Designation
- View the Provincial Scale Site List in PDF (PDF, 1.1MB) or Provincial Scale Site List in Excel (XLSX)
- Interested in scaling certification? View the Board of Scaling Examiners - Exam Standards (PDF)
- Not sure how to scale your timber? View Scaling Requirements in B.C. (PDF)