Training for Analytics
Introductory trainingTraining webinars and Office Hours are being offered frequently to help you get started with the new system.
To see a list of our upcoming training events, visit:
The Eventbrite page for Training Webinars:
Or the GDX Analytics Yammer Group:
- GDX Analytics Yammer Group
Current training offerings:
- Introduction to Analytics Webinars: pre-registered introductory training sessions
- Office Hours: less-structured question and answer sessions for beginner to advanced users
Introduction to Analytics Webinars
In the webinars we'll cover:
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Logging in to the new system (both for CMS Lite users and for sites on standalone domains);
- A tour of the new system;
- What's included in the new reports;
- How to use filters to get the data you need; and
- Downloading data for offline analysis.
The training portion of the webinar will run lasts 30 minutes. There will be plenty of time for questions as well.This leaves plenty of time to ask questions.
Register for an Introduction to Analytics Webinar
Sign up by for an analytics webinar using the password "Snowplow" and picking a date that works for you.
NOTE: Registration closes three hours before each session and we will share a link to the webinar three hours before it starts with everyone who is registered.
(Please use your @gov.bc.ca email when you sign up.)
Office Hours are hour-long sessions designed for you to meet with members of the GDX Analytics team to:
- Answer your specific business questions
- Become familiar with ways other GDX Analytics users are using their dashboards
- Learn more about concepts that are generally not covered during the GDX Analytics Training Webinars
Registering for Office Hours
These sessions are held virtually and registration is based on a first-come first-served basis.
Upcoming sessions and joining instructions will be announced in the GDX Analytics Yammer Group.