Project Management Services
Our project management professionals provide expertise to plan, design, build and manage construction and renovation projects with a proven track record for delivering projects on time and on budget.
With service providers, we offer complete project management services, from preliminary planning to project close-out. We provide a single point of contact with decades of knowledge earned through hands-on project delivery experience in virtually every aspect of designing, building, and completing a diverse range of facilities. Combined with sensitivity to client needs, our integrated project team approach allows us to deliver effective solutions within scope, schedule, and budget on all types of projects from minor renovations to complete building complexes.
We provide project management throughout the project lifecycle:
- Coordinate and liaison with local jurisdictions.
- Site selection, acquisition and negotiation.
- Development and coordination of EOIs, RFQs, RFPs for design consultants, construction managers, and contractors.
- Site investigation including environmental, civil, and surveying.
- Contract administration, including progress payment review and processing, coordination of change orders, monthly reports, and management of project site meetings.
- Coordination and monitoring of project budget and cash flow.
- Project completion, including substantial completion, release of lien holdback(s), deficiency management, warranties, and O&M manuals.
- Public consultations.
Strategic Advisory Services
We provide forward-looking client advisory services required to optimize public sector vision, business priorities, and resources. Services are defined by strategic planning that incorporates best practices research and critical thinking, including: needs definition, business case development, options analysis, risk and financial analysis, multi-criteria evaluations, and initial concept studies leading to sustainable action plans. Our advisory services combine insights and experience to deliver optimal solutions.
Building Technical Advisory Services
Our multi-disciplined team of professionals includes specialists in building systems that develop technical standards and provide strategic, independent, consistent and objective technical advice. Our technical team provides best value/lowest life cycle cost analysis, government policies, codes, standards and industry practices. We draw on knowledge gained from client experiences, a province-side perspective on portfolio management and lessons learned through feedback from O&M personnel.
Surrey Courthouse Renovations and Addition
We proudly played a significant role in providing a full range of development services for the Surrey Courthouse renovations and addition. This complex project exemplifies our service diversity and expertise – from strategic planning, business case and Treasury Board submissions to consultant procurement, coordination, and oversight of design, documentation and contract administration.