Pesticide record-keeping & reporting
Pesticide exams, certificates, and authorizations are affected by the pandemic. IPM Response to COVID-19
Licence, confirmation & permit holders
Use these forms to record and report information about pesticide applications.
Pesticide use record
Record and report information about each pesticide application.
Annual use summary
Record the total quantities of pesticides applied during a calendar year. Annual use summary reports must be submitted by January 31 the following year.
Categories of forms:
1. For licensees reporting pesticide use other than pesticide treatments on more than 20 hectares of private forest land. This includes pesticide treatments on less than 20 hectares of private forest land.
2. For licensees reporting pesticide use on more than 20 hectares of private forest land.
- Annual use report for licence holders reporting treatment on more than 20 ha of private forest land (PDF, 232KB)
3. For confirmation holders
To ensure that fumigations are performed safely, according to pesticide labels and current standards, the ministry now places conditions on fumigation certificates and pesticide licences.
Record a fumigation management plan for each type of fumigation performed at each site in each separate facility. Submit this plan at least 24 hours before the first fumigation is conducted.
Record information for each sale of commercial and restricted pesticides.
- Pesticide Sales Record (PDF, 26KB)
- Note: The fillable PDF form is only compatible with Internet Explorer. You can download Internet Explorer here.
Record total quantities of commercial and restricted labelled pesticides sold in a calendar year. Submit this form before April 1 the following year.