Selling Pesticides

You must have a pesticide licence to sell domestic, commercial, restricted or permit-restricted pesticides.

Note: The below fillable PDF forms are only compatible with Internet Explorer. You can download Internet Explorer here.

Reporting Forms

Record information for each sale of commercial and restricted labeled pesticides.

Record total quantities of commercial, restricted and permit-restricted labeled pesticides sold in a calendar year. Submit this form by April 1 the following year.