There are restrictions on the sale and use of second-generation anticoagulant rodenticides in British Columbia. Learn more about these restrictions.
To report your annual pesticide sales, submit the Annual Sales Summary Form (Online)
- Effective November 8, 2022, PDF versions of this form will no longer be accepted
You must have a pesticide licence to sell domestic, commercial, restricted or permit-restricted pesticides.
Apply for a pesticide vendor licence
To apply for a pesticide vendor licence, you need:
- Someone on your staff with a valid pesticide dispenser certificate
- Have your business in good standing, if it's registered with the BC Registrar of Companies
There are 2 options to apply for your licence:
Amend a pesticide vendor licence
If you make any changes to your licence information after it's issued:
- Complete a new Pesticide Licence Application Form (PDF, 711KB)
- Email it to IPMPBC@gov.bc.ca with the subject line 'Licence Amendment'
- If the changes result in a higher fee category, you must pay the increased fee
Understand the requirements for pesticide vendors
Pesticide vendor licence holders must follow the requirements under the Integrated Pest Management Act and Regulation.
Vendor requirements also apply when selling pesticides remotely (not face-to-face).
Learn more about the requirements for pesticide vendors:
Record information for each sale of commercial and restricted labelled pesticides:
Record total quantities of commercial, restricted and permit-restricted labelled pesticides sold in a calendar year.
Submit this form by April 1 of the following year: