This coaching service is ideal for operational teams that focus on the service outcomes and internal dynamics of the team.
Team Coaching offers reflection, review and feedback to team members on how the team is functioning and relating while they are focusing on a particular goal or challenge. This partnership takes place over 3-6 months (and in some cases longer). The coach uses expertise, inquiry and observation to help the team identify and examine pain points and find solutions. Using a learning cycle of reflection, new thinking, planning and action, the objective is to help the team elevate their collective performance, build critical skills, and make the most of their resources. This may involve
- Establishing clear and unifying business goals
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Establishing and refining effective and efficient processes
- Promoting strong and constructive relationships amongst team members
Leadership Team Coaching
This service is ideal for leadership teams who are interested in developing unified leadership and performance goals and improving business results.
Leadership Team Coaching addresses how
- The team collectively provides leadership to those who report to them
- They improve their business outputs and outcomes and broader strategic objectives of the organization
- They understand and meet the needs of key stakeholder groups
Furthermore, the process assists leadership and management teams to create a shared purpose across diverse business lines and competing priorities. Through this commitment, leaders have an opportunity to
- Focus and refine collective goals
- Develop business driven leadership skills
- Cultivate mutual benefits for themselves and stakeholders