This service is for leadership, project, and some operational teams focusing on improving team effectiveness for greater impact on outcomes linked to their mandate, and in service to their stakeholders and organizations.
Team leads are required to request service and complete a questionnaire to help us determine need, fit, commitment, and potential impact. Due to high demand, we currently have a wait-list for our services.
About the Process
The team partners with a coach through a customized process to examine how they work in relationship with each other and their clients, while focusing on an important goal, priority, or business challenge. The objective is to elevate the team’s collective performance and build capacity for responding to the ever-changing, diverse, and complex environment in which they work. Furthermore, the process is designed to assist teams to create a shared purpose across diverse business lines and competing priorities.
The following highlights some key team functions on which the coach may focus.
- Creating shared understanding of stakeholder needs
- Providing collective leadership
- Improving business outputs and outcomes to align with the strategic objectives of the organization
- Examining how team learning occurs and is used to create, innovate, and flourish
- Establishing clear and unifying business goals
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Establishing and refining effective and efficient processes
- Promoting strong and constructive relationships among team members
- Develop business driven leadership skills
- Cultivate mutual benefits for themselves and stakeholders