Leadership Coaching now provides leaders with two options: Short Term and Long Term.*
*Long Term Coaching is available through a quarterly intake process, so depending on timing of application, there may be a wait period for this service.
Short Term Leadership Coaching
Short Term Leadership Coaching provides just-in-time support for supervisors with day to day leadership challenges (1-3 sessions). Each session turns key moments of challenge and experiential learning into a focused leadership development opportunity.
Leaders leave with:
- Greater confidence to make an important decision and take action, which will impact team productivity, engagement, and business results
- More options and solutions to consider
- Increased knowledge and skill
- Shifts in mindset, behaviour, and greater perspective
- Immediate feedback
Long Term Leadership Coaching
Long Term Leadership Coaching is a powerful and collaborative partnership between you and your coach that increases your leadership capacity. It accelerates your organization’s progress towards innovative results, especially when your coaching is aligned with your participation in an existing program of leadership development or succession initiative within your ministry.
Our Business and Leadership Coaches lead a process aimed at:
- Assessing and understanding your business challenges and development need(s)
- Solidifying specific and measurable goals for the duration of your coaching engagement
- Establishing links between your coaching goals, activities, individual and team performance, results and business outcomes, and corporate priorities and goals
- Engaging in critical thinking, real-time problem-solving
- Challenging current limitations and unleashing your potential
- Ensuring action, accountability, and measurement to support you in achieving defined goals
- Building leadership competencies and skill for self-coaching and coaching other
The Long Term Leadership Coaching service involves your supervisor and/or other stakeholders in your area of business. The input they offer will help you align your goals with those of your organization, as well as the priorities of government. Involving your supervisor in your coaching can strengthen your relationship and communication. Your coach will work with you to establish the customized support you'll need on a day-to-day basis to meet your goals.
Leadership Coaching sessions are virtual and in person when possible. Your success is dependent on your consistent effort and a 6–12 month time commitment. The duration and frequency of your coaching sessions will be customized by you and your coach based on your goals, the outcomes defined through coaching, and your operational needs.