Performance development conversations, coaching services and learning opportunities can help you excel at your job and advance in your career.
Find out more about:
- Behavioural competencies required in the BC Public Service
- Career maps for the BC Public Service
- Coaching services
- Pacific Leaders scholarships for public servants and their children and student loan forgiveness
- Performance development approach and platform
- Training and development programs through the Learning Centre
- Workforce planning and how to align current and future workforce goals in the BC Public Service
Career support services
Career support services offers free, voluntary and confidential professional advice to help you with career related planning and decision making.
The services provide support for learning effective coping skills and managing career transitions, including retirement.