Group Coaching provides an opportunity for leaders to take a more collective and collaborative approach to their leadership development. As a result, this coaching service is often connected to larger scale Organizational Coaching initiatives.
During these confidential, virtual sessions, you'll meet with a small group of leaders, and engage in peer coaching around a common topic for the purpose of:
- Identifying and setting goals
- Deepening awareness around key issues
- Taking relevant and timely action
- Establishing a process of accountability to achieve goals
- Sharing, growing, and promoting continuous learning
- Building trust, meaningful relationships, and a sense of community
The group coaching process is led by a skilled Business & Leadership Coach whose role is to maximize the combined energy, experience, and wisdom of individuals in the group. The coaching environment and approach supports group members to achieve their individual goals through reflection, collaborative learning, action, and accountability.
The first step is a one-on-one discussion with a coach to explore your goals and determine whether Group Coaching is the right service for you. The next step will be to develop meaningful relevant goals, with input from your supervisor, relating to the topic. The group coaching engagement will consist of six 1.5 hour coaching sessions every three to four weeks. Members of the group will also commit to actions between coaching sessions that align with their goals.
The success of group coaching depends on the participation, engagement, and commitment of participants.
Group Coaching is a powerful coaching format if:
- You want to increase your coaching and collaboration skills
- You thrive on learning in a group environment with your peers
- You know that holding yourself and others accountable is a key success factor
- You're willing to invest the time and focus needed to accomplish your goals