In these confidential, virtual sessions, you will meet with a small group of individuals from across the BC Public Service.
You will take part in coaching around a common topic for the purpose of:
- Identifying and setting goals
- Deepening awareness around key issues
- Taking relevant and timely action
- Establishing a process of accountability to achieve goals
- Sharing, growing and promoting continuous learning
- Building trust, meaningful relationships and a sense of community
The group coaching process is led by a skilled Business & Leadership Coach whose role is to maximize the combined energy, experience, and wisdom of individuals in the group. The coach’s approach helps group members achieve their individual goals through reflection, collaborative learning, action and accountability.
The first step is a one-on-one discussion with a coach to explore your goals and determine whether Group Coaching is the right service for you. The group coaching engagement will consist of an initial technical check in, followed by six 1.5 hour coaching sessions every 3-4 weeks. Members of the group will also commit to actions between coaching sessions that align with their goals.
Group Coaching may be for you if you
- understand having a positive impact on your bottom line business results is important
- thrive on being challenged in a group environment
- know that holding yourself and others accountable is a key success factor
- are willing to invest the time and focus needed to accomplish your goals