Coaching Services delivers high impact services that help leaders at all levels achieve individual, team, and organizational results.
Possible Outcomes from Coaching
- Expanded leadership capability, confidence and impact.
- Increased accountability and achievement of business outcomes.
- Greater skill, competency and confidence to proactively address conflict.
- Increased effectiveness in leading teams to maximize performance to accomplish business results.
- Strengthened communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
Coaching is right for you if:
- You understand having a positive impact on your bottom line business results is important.
- You thrive on being challenged.
- You're willing to invest the time and focus needed to accomplish your goals.
- You take responsibility for your learning, development and career advancement.
- You're prepared to think critically, problem solve, and take action related to your goals and everyday challenges.
- You're willing to reflect on your results for learning and future application.
Coaching Services are open to all BC Public Service employees. Everyone, regardless of position, has leadership potential.
- Leadership Coaching: Partner with your coach to achieve your goals and become a more effective leader regardless of title.**
**Due to high demand for services and a growing waiting list, we regret to announce we currently aren't accepting new requests for Leadership Coaching. A new Leadership Coaching format and application process will launch in the fall of 2019. Applicants will be assessed based on readiness, commitment, fit and potential impact. Details to share at this time include limited space offering based on assessment, regularly scheduled start dates throughout the year. In addition to the current Individual Leadership Coaching format, a one-to-one client and coach partnership, a Group Coaching format will be introduced, where up to eight participants form a group partnership with a coach. Learn more about Group Coaching, and be sure to look for more information in the coming months on this page and on @Work.
- Team Coaching: Whether you're a leadership, operational, or project team, invest in your performance with this customized service.
- Conflict Coaching: Increase your competence and confidence to manage interpersonal conflict and disputes in the workplace.
- Group Coaching: Engage with a small group for coaching around a common topic.
About BC Public Service Coaches
The team of certified BC Public Service Business and Leadership Coaches brings a depth and breadth of knowledge, experience and skills to the table. Their expertise in coaching has been honed through staying current with best practices in organizational coaching, leadership development, and performance with a strong focus on people and business effectiveness. In addition, they have extensive knowledge and experience of the BCPS workplace environment. The coaches engage in ongoing development, and they adhere to the International Coach Federation (ICF) code of ethics, standards, and core competencies.