High-risk driving behaviours
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the BCCDC website.
Non-medical information about COVID-19 is also available 7:30am-8pm at 1-888-COVID19.
Driving is a privilege not a right. Drivers are expected to understand and follow the rules of the road. These include:
- Driving only with a valid licence
- Not driving while affected by alcohol or drugs
- Avoiding distractions such as cell phones
- Obeying the speed limit and driving for the conditions
- Not racing or stunt driving
In this section, you can learn more about the consequences of high-risk driving.