Home Owner Grant for Veterans
The home owner grant reduces the amount of property taxes you pay each year on your principal residence.
Most veterans can apply for the home owner grant as a:
Grant Supplements for Veterans
If you have an adjusted net income of $32,000 or less you may qualify for a:
- Supplement for veterans under 65
- Low income grant supplement for seniors
- Low income grant supplement for surviving spouses of veterans who received a War Veterans Allowance
Surviving Spouses of Veterans Who Received War Veterans Allowance
If you’re under 65 years of age and the surviving spouse of a veteran who received a War Veterans Allowance, you may qualify for a higher grant amount.
You qualify if you:
- Are the surviving spouse of a veteran who received a War Veterans Allowance, and
- Meet the same requirements for the home owner grant for seniors, excluding the age limit criteria