Community Gaming Grants application resources
This page provides helpful resources to assist applicants to prepare for and submit their online application.
Available resources include:
The following documents provide pre-application checklists to guide your application preparation. Please review the relevant checklist(s) to ensure that you have all required information and documentation available to refer to or to upload to the application. This preparation will make applying faster and easier.
Community Gaming Grants:
- Regular Form Pre-Application Checklist (PDF, 170KB)
- Renewed Funding Pre-Application Checklist (PDF, 154KB)
This document provides information only for Service Clubs that administer a Community Donations Program.
Parent Advisory Council (PAC) and District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC) Grants:
Capital Project Grants:
- See Section 6 of the Capital Projects Sector Guide for the Capital Project Grant: Pre-Application Checklist. The 2022 Capital Projects Sector Guide applies to Capital Project Grant applications received for the 2022/23 Grant Year, ending January 31, 2023.
- Example: Organization Balance Sheet (PDF, 556KB)
- Example: Organization Revenue and Expense Statement (PDF, 650KB)
- Example: Organization Budget (PDF, 532KB)
- Example: Program Revenue and Expense Statement (Program Actuals) and Program Budget (PDF, 57KB)
- Example: In-Kind Contributions Summary (PDF, 476KB)
- Regular Form Application Tutorial (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Renewed Funding Application Tutorial (PDF, 1MB)
- PAC and DPAC Application Tutorial (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Capital Project Grant Application Tutorial (PDF 1.2 MB)