Community Gaming Grants program information, forms and resources
This page provides information, forms and resources for Community Gaming Grant applicants and recipients.
Learn more about:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Reporting (e.g. reporting forms and examples)
- Audit Information
- Reconsideration Process (Appealing a Decision)
- Reporting Wrongdoing
- Community Gaming Grants FAQs (PDF, 297KB)
- 2023 COVID-19 Policy Response Update (PDF, 147KB)
- PAC & DPAC Grants FAQs (PDF, 249KB)
- PAC Decision Tree (PDF, 365KB)
- Capital Project Grants FAQs (PDF, 325KB)
- Gaming Online Service System FAQs (PDF, 324KB)
The following documents provide examples of how to prepare a Gaming Account Summary Report and Reimbursement Summary document.
- Example Gaming Account Summary Report (PDF, 247KB)
- Example Reimbursement Summary (PDF, 950KB)
- Tutorial Gaming Account Summary Report (PDF, 509KB)
In addition to the Gaming Account Summary Report, recipients of a Capital Project Grant must also submit a Capital Project Grant Supplement to the Gaming Account Summary Report (CP Supplement).
Note: This form should only be completed by organizations that have received a Capital Project Grant.
Community Gaming Grant recipients may be audited to ensure compliance with Program Guidelines and Conditions. The document below provides general information about audits.
An organization may request that the Branch reconsider its decision regarding an application for a Community Gaming Grant. The intent of the reconsideration process is to determine whether any errors, omissions and/or misinterpretations were made in the assessment of the original application. This document provides an overview of the reconsideration process.
This document outlines the requirements for reporting wrongdoing which apply to all licensees and grant recipients.