Documents & Forms
Gambling event licence information, documents, and forms including: pre-application checklists; application guidelines; frequently asked questions; financial reporting forms; gambling event procedures; audit information; and more.
- Online Application Resources
- Application Forms
- Reporting Forms & Information
- Approval/Special Request Forms
- Guidelines & Conditions
- Standard Procedures for Gambling Events
- Audit Information
- Appeal a Decision (Internal Review Procedures / Reconsideration)
These resources are intended to help you prepare for your online application.
- Class A Licence - Pre-Application Checklist (PDF)
- Class B Licence - Pre-Application Checklist (PDF)
- Class C Licence - Pre-Application Checklist (PDF)
- Class D Licence - Pre-Application Checklist (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions:
We recommend you submit your application online. Go to the Online Service to start your online application (look for the "Apply Online" link).
- Class A Licence Application Form (PDF)
- Class B Licence Application Form (ticket raffle, bingo, social occasion casino or wheel of fortune) (PDF)
- Class B Licence Application Form (poker) (PDF)
- Class C Licence Application Form (ticket raffle, bingo or wheel of fortune) (PDF)
- Class C Licence Application Form (limited casino) (PDF)
- Class D Licence - online application only (use the Online Service)
- Restricted Prizes - Required information for non-restricted firearms as prizes form (PDF)
|Note: Some Class A raffle licensees may be eligible to use computerized or electronic systems to conduct their raffles. If this applies to you, your licence application must be submitted online using the Online Service system; do not use the PDF form above. See the "How to apply" section on the Class A Licence page for more information.
Use the Gaming Account Summary Report form to report all deposits to, and all disbursements from, your organization's gaming account(s) during your fiscal year. Organizations must submit this form within 90 days of their fiscal year-end.
Use the Gaming Event Revenue Report form to report all revenues and expenses associated with a licensed gambling event held by your organization. Organizations must submit this form within 90 days after the expiry of each gambling event licence.
This document outlines requirements for reporting wrongdoing for licensees and grant recipients.
- November 25, 2013 - Letter to all Gaming Event Licensees and Grant Recipients (Requirements for Reporting Wrongdoing for Licensees and Grant Recipients) (PDF)
Organizations must submit a special approval request form if they wish to use gaming funds for out-of-province travel or capital projects, or if they wish to get approval for their fair or exhibition as part of a Class C gambling event licence application.
- Out-of-Province Travel - Request for Approval Form - online application only (use the Online Service)
- Capital Project - Request for Approval Form (PDF)
- Fair or Exhibition Approval Request Form (Class C Licence) (PDF)
These documents provide important information about gambling event licences, including: eligibility; allowed use of funds; reporting; etc.
- Class A and B Licence - Guidelines (PDF)
- Class A and B Licence - Conditions (PDF)
- Class C Licence - Guidelines (PDF)
- Class C Licence - Conditions (PDF)
- Class D Licence - Guidelines and Conditions (PDF)
These documents provide information about standards of operation for different types of gambling events.
- Ticket Raffles - Standard Procedures (PDF)
- Poker - Standard Procedures (PDF)
- Independent Bingos - Standard Procedures (PDF)
- Social Occasion Casinos and Wheels of Fortune - Standard Procedures (PDF)
- Limited Casinos (Class C Licence) - Standard Procedures (PDF)
- Class D Licence Ticket Raffles and Independent Bingos - Standard Procedures (PDF)
Community organizations may be audited by to ensure compliance with guidelines and conditions. The documents below provide general information about audits and also highlight areas that can give rise to non-compliance, but are easily rectified.
This document provides information about how to appeal a decision.