Mineral Titles News, Notices & Announcements
News & Announcements
- Documents that clarify, highlight and summarize important Mineral Titles related legislation and activities
Mineral Title Notices
Coal Title Notices
Crown Granted 2 Post Mineral Claim Notices
August 20, 2019 - Mineral Titles Online planned outage (September 14, 2019)
Please be advised that Mineral Titles Online will be taken offline on September 14, 2019 for most of the day. The outage will start at approximately 8am until approximately 8pm for a server replacement. If your claims are coming due over the September 14-15, 2019 weekend, mineral titles highly recommends clients make the appropriate registrations in advance of these dates.
Mineral Titles Online Procedures
- Registering Exploration and Development Work/Expiry Date Change
- Registering Payment Instead of Exploration and Development Work
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to maintain a mineral or placer claim? (FAQ #19)
- How do I file work on my claims (FAQ #20)
March 21, 2019 - Update: Exploration and Development Work Notices
Mineral Titles Branch posts notices for non-compliance of Section 33 - Reports on exploration and development work - for the cancellation of all or a portion of a SOW registered under Section 29 or 33.1 of the Mineral Tenure Act.
January 7, 2019 - Mineral Titles Forms Video Tutorials Update
The Mineral Titles branch website has updated The MTO Help Guides. Specifically, 2 of our Common Web Mapping (CWM) videos have been updated (Basic Tools using CWM, How to acquire a claim using CWM) and a new video on How to use markup with CWM was created.