Tsilhqot'in National Government
- Government representatives are working to build relationships with the Tsilhqot’in National Government (TNG) member bands outside of the British Columbia Treaty Commission process.
- Gwets'en Nilt'l Pathways Agreement - August 2019
- Nengay Deni Accord Letter of Commitment - Signed Oct. 31, 2017
- Nenqay Deni Accord (The People’s Accord) - Feb. 11, 2016
Interested members of the public are welcome to connect with ministry staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions about progress.
- Tsilhqot'in Moose Co-Management Agreement - 2018
- Tsilhqot'in Collaborative Emergency Management Agreement - A tripartite agreement between Canada, B.C. and the TNG committing all three governments to work together to identify best practices and build the capacity of the TNG communities in emergency management - 2018
- Tsilhqot'in Strategic Engagement Agreement - An agreement for shared decision-making Respecting Land and Resource Management (2017 - 2020 Agreement Renewal) - March 31, 2017
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Intent - Sept. 24, 2015
- Tsilhqot'in Nation Letter of Understanding - Sept. 10, 2014
- Update - April 2, 2015