Strata finances and insurance
Learn more on this website about finances and insurance for strata corporations and sections:
- Financial best practices for the strata corporation
- Budgeting and strata fees
- Common expenses for the strata corporation
- Unit entitlement and how that affects strata fees and special levies
- The Contingency Reserve Fund (CRF) for common expenses that occur less than once a year
- Special levies for common expenses
- Insurance and how it differs for strata corporations, sections, owners, tenants and landlords
Find it fast: a site map listing all the strata housing pages and subpages.
The information on this website about strata housing is provided for the user’s convenience as a basic starting point; it is not a substitute for getting legal advice. Learn more about the site’s purpose and limits. The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: January 6, 2021.