Strata bylaws and rules
Owners, tenants and visitors must follow the strata corporation's bylaws and rules. Sections may also have bylaws and rules. Bylaws and rules set out what the strata corporation will be like to live in and how it is administered.
Learn more on this website:
- Strata bylaws and rules explained
- Amending strata bylaws and rules i.e. changing, creating or deleting bylaws and rules
- Enforcing strata bylaws and rules
- Strata rental restriction bylaws including exemptions
- Strata pet bylaws including “grand-fathering” provisions
- Strata non-smoking bylaws
- Short-term rental bylaws
Find it fast, a site map listing all the strata housing pages and subpages.
The information on this website about strata housing is provided for the user’s convenience as a basic starting point; it is not a substitute for getting legal advice. Learn more about the site’s purpose and limits. The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: January 4, 2021.