User Training Material
The ministry has established business rules for healthcare providers and their support staff who access ministry health information exchange systems. The business rules specify the expectations for users who are accessing ministry health information exchange systems and are conveyed to end users through training delivered by their software provider.
- General business rules (Volume 3A) (PDF, 654KB), last updated September 2021
The following education materials were developed by the ministry to supplement the application-level training users receive. The materials include the additional necessary information (e.g., policies, procedures, best practices) when using a point-of-service application that exchanges patient data with ministry systems.
- General education - all points of service
- Client Registry education
- Provider and Location Registry education
- Provincial Laboratory Information Solution
- PharmaNet education