8.1 About Pharmacy Fees and Subsidies
The fees PharmaCare covers (that is, the fees that count towards a patient's Fair PharmaCare deductible or that are reimbursed by PharmaCare) are subject to certain limits.
PharmaCare fees, fee limits, and subsidies include:
- Dispensing fees (Section 8.2)
- Frequency of dispensing policy (Section 8.3)
- Clinical services fees (Section 8.4)
- Special services fees (Section 8.5)
- Trial prescription fees (Section 8.6)
- Capitation fees (Section 8.7)
- Methadone interaction fees (Section 8.8)
- Medication review services fees (Section 8.9)
- Payment for publicly funded vaccination administration by pharmacists (Section 8.10)
- Subsidies for rural pharmacies (Section 8.11)
- Patient support fees (Section 8.13)
Learn about how payments are made in Section 8.12.