Privacy Management & Accountability Policy
The privacy management and accountability policy (PDF) supports government privacy compliance by identifying:
- Roles and responsibilities for privacy management
- Key privacy policies and procedures
- Privacy assessment tools and agreements
- Privacy reporting and audit requirements
- Expectations for promoting privacy accountability, education and awareness
The policy is designed to ensure ministries meet all of their legislative obligations while fostering a culture of privacy within government.