Contact us

Who to contact depends on what you're trying to do. 

Report a lost or stolen BC Services Card

Learn how to report a lost or stolen card.

Get help with BC Services Card Login

If you need help to set up or use your BC Services Card Account, contact the BC Services Card Helpdesk.

Change your information

Find out who to contact to update your personal information – getting married or divorced, legally changing your name, moving, or changing your gender.


Talk to someone about a suspended, seized or revoked BC Driver’s Licence

Find who to talk to about a suspended, seized or revoked BC Driver’s Licence and Services Card.

Ask a privacy-related question

Questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.

Manager, Service Operations

Provincial Identity Information Management Program

Toll free: 1-888-356-2741
Mailing Address
PO Box 9412 STN PROV GOVT, Victoria, BC, V8W 9V1


Get general information about the BC Services Card

To speak with someone, please contact us.