Renew or Replace a Card

Renew a Card

Before your existing BC Services Card expires, follow the steps on how to get a card

Do you log in with your BC Services Card to access online services? 

Make sure to renew your card before it expires so that:

  • Your mobile card will continue to work
  • Your passcode will automatically transfer to your new card

If you don't renew your card before it expires, you'll need to set up a new mobile card or get a new passcode before you can log in to online services again.

Replace a Lost or Stolen Card

The steps to replace a lost or stolen card depend on the type of card.

If you have a Photo BC Services Card or a combined BC Driver's Licence and Services Card:

  1. Report your missing card by phoning the ICBC driver licensing centre as soon as possible.
    (Victoria) 250 978-8300 
    (Elsewhere in B.C.) 1 800 950-1498
  2. Replace your card by following the steps on how to get your card

If you have a Non-Photo BC Services Card:

Replace a Suspended, Seized or Revoked Combined BC Driver’s Licence and Services Card

If your combined BC Driver’s Licence and Services Card is revoked for medical reasons or seized/suspended for other reasons, in an emergency, you will not be denied essential medical services.

As soon as possible, you should:

  1. Get your Personal Health Number by calling Health Insurance BC
  2. Get a new Photo BC Services Card by following the steps on how to get a card