Danger Tree Assessment
This activity requires that both an overall standard (FS 1001) and an activity-specific standard be followed.
- General Standard (FS 1001) (PDF)
- Mapping Standards (Chapter 6 – Spatial Data Format) (PDF)
- Activity Specific Standard – FFT Wildlife Danger Tree Assessment and Falling Standardd (April 2007) (PDF)
- RESULTS Information Submission Specifications: Government Funded Activities - To avoid the link going to an older version please visit RESULTS Business and Policy Documentation and click on the latest version under RESULTS Business and Policy Documentation.
- Land Based Investment First Nations Information Sharing Guidelines (PDF)
- LBI Information Sharing Matrix (PDF)
Other Related Information
- Species and Ecosystems at Risk LBI Standard (PDF)
- An Assessment of Tree Condition and Worker Safety Concerns in Mountain Pine Beetle-killed and Fire-damaged Lodgepole Pine Stands in Central Interior British Columbia (PDF)
- Notes to the Field - An assessment of Tree Condition and Worker Safety Concerns in Mountain Pine Beetle-killed and Fire-damaged Stands (PDF)
- Clarification of Recipient Responsibilities for Silviculture Workers under Worksafe BC Legislation (PDF)
- FRDA Fundamentals of Mechanical Site Preparation (PDF)
- Silviculture Guidelines and Practices for Maintaining or Recruiting Key Habitat Objectives (PDF)
- Strategies for Maintaining or Recruiting Habitat in Areas Affected by Mountain Pine Beetle and other (PDF)