FFT Brushing Activity
This activity requires that an overall standard (FS1001), activity-specific standards, and the process for First Nations review and comment be followed.
Where a Brushing (Vegetation Management) Project requires Access considerations, additional standards identified on the Access page will need to be considered..
When a Danger Tree Assessment is required as part of a Brushing (Vegetation Management) Project, additional standards identified in the FFT Danger Tree Assessment Activity will need to be considered.
- General Standard (FS 1001) (PDF)
- Activity Specific Standard - Vegetation Management - Manual Methods (New 2012) (PDF)
- Activity Specific Standard - Vegetation Management - Ground Herbicide Application (PDF)
- Activity Specific Standard - Vegetation Management - Aerial Herbicide Application (PDF)
- Land Based Investment First Nations Information Sharing Guidelines (PDF)
- LBI Information Sharing Matrix (PDF)
- Brushing Inspection (PDF)
- RESULTS Information Submission Specifications - Government Funded Silviculture Activities (PDF)
- Silviculture Strategies
- An Assessment of Tree Condition and Worker Safety Concerns in Mountain Pine Beetle-killed and Fire-damaged Lodgepole Pine Stands in Central Interior British Columbia (PDF)
- Notes to the Field - An assessment of Tree Condition and Worker Safety Concerns in Mountain Pine Beetle-killed and Fire-damaged Stands (PDF)
- Clarification of Recipient Responsibilities for Silviculture Workers under Worksafe BC Legislation (PDF)
- Silviculture Guidelines and Practices for Maintaining or Recruiting Key Habitat Objectives (PDF)
- Strategies for Maintaining or Recruiting Habitat in Areas Affected by Mountain Pine Beetle and other Catastrophic Events (PDF)
- FRDA Herbicide Handbook (006) (PDF)
If this activity occurs in a declared and known area that impacts a species or ecosystem at risk, an identified wildlife species, or a regionally important species, the applicant must indicate in their FIRS submission the specific species/ecosystem and have available, on request, the location of recovery plans and/or other documents that detail the protective measures to be taken.