Search for Terrain Mapping Data & Information
Terrain mapping data and information about surficial materials, landforms and geomorphic processes is available in multiple formats.
Sources of Terrain Mapping data and information include the following:
- Terrain Mapping (TER) Project Boundaries
- Terrain Mapping (TER) Polygon Attributes
- Terrain Inventory Mapping (TIM) Detailed Polygons with Short Attribute Table Spatial View
- Terrain Stability Mapping (TSM) Detailed Polygons with Short Attribute Table Spatial View
- Bioterrain Mapping (TBT) Detailed Polygons with Short Attribute Table Spatial View
Terrain Mapping project boundaries and detailed polygon mapping can be viewed interactively:
Access terrain GIS data:
Use Cross-Linked Information Resources (CLIR) to search multiple provincial publication, report and document repositories for species and ecosystem data at one time, such as Ecological Reports Catalogue (EcoCat), Environmental Information Resources System (EIRS) and the J.T.Fyles Natural Resources Library.
Terrestrial ecosystems information is frequently used to support the environmental assessment application process in British Columbia. To find project reports submitted to the environmental assessment office, use the EA Project Map.