Submit Terrestrial Ecosystem Data & Information
Includes terrestrial ecosystem, terrain, soil or wildlife habitat mapping projects.
- Once funding is in place and the project has been approved and initiated request a Business Area Project Identification number (BAPID) by email
- Prior to submitting data, verify that your project follows provincial standards
- Zip all project files into one file no larger than 2GB, if the zipped file is too large split the files and submit as part one and part two
- Include BAPID number in file name
- On the data submission page, fill in fields with project information and upload your project zip file using the data submission tool
- After submitting your zip file the data submission tool will return a unique URL for each uploaded file, email the unique URL for each file to the data custodian to download your file