Highway Use Permit - Resource & Industrial Access

Natural resource and industrial companies, or their approved professional representatives, must apply for a highway use permit to create or change access to a natural resource or industrial road off a provincial highway.

All associated costs for constructing and maintaining these roads and accesses, including the installation of related works, are the responsibility of the permit holder.


Learn more about the highway use permit application process for access.