Grants from Civil Forfeiture Proceeds
November 7, 2018 – Applications for one-time grant funding are now available (see News Release – November 7, 2018)
The Crime Prevention and Remediation Grant Program provides one-time funding to crime prevention projects that align with funding streams chosen on an annual basis. This year’s call for grant applications is open from November 7 to December 14, 2018.
For full details about the application process, please see the Application Guide. Once you have reviewed the guide, and decided what stream you will apply for, you can then access the grant application forms using the links listed below:
- Crime Reduction and Crime Prevention
- Indigenous Healing and Rebuilding
- Serving Victims Through Restorative Justice: Enhancing Program Capacity
- Addressing Violence against Women – Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Human Trafficking, Sexual Exploitation and Vulnerable Women in the Sex Trade
- Child and Youth Advocacy Centres
All applications must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 14, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Applications for grants related to police training and equipment are handled by the Civil Forfeiture Office only. For more information about these grants, please contact CivilFO@gov.bc.ca.