Grants from Civil Forfeiture Proceeds
April 27, 2020 – The 2019/2020 application period for the Civil Forfeiture Crime Prevention and Remediation Grant program is now closed. Thanks for your interest in the grant program. All applicants were sent notification of the results of their application on April 8, 2020.
The list of successful applicants can be found at the link below:
If you have any questions please email the Civil Forfeiture Grants team at CFOGrants@gov.bc.ca.
- Recipients of the 2018-19 grants
- Recipients of the 2017-18 grants
- Recipients of the 2016-17 grants
- Recipients of the 2015-16 grants
- Recipients of the 2014-15 grants
- Recipients of the 2013-14 grants
- Recipients of the 2012-13 grants
Police Training and Equipment Grants
Please note: Applications for grants related to police training and equipment are handled by the Civil Forfeiture Office only. For more information about these grants, please contact CivilFO@gov.bc.ca.