Services at B.C. Courthouses
Court services and resources are available throughout B.C. This section guides you to information about those services and resources. For more information, please visit the websites listed below.
Victim or Witness Court Support
Witness Court Orientation
- Your Voice in Criminal Court (Guide to Court Orientation for Adult Witnesses)
- Improving the Experience of Victims and Witnesses in Court
More Court Resources
- B.C. Supreme Court (Online Help Guide)
- Court Interpreters
- Court Services
- Court Services Online (CSO)
- Courthouse Libraries B.C.
- Criminal Court Lists
- Justice Education Society of B.C.
- Legal Aid BC
Youth Court Resources
Visit Youth Services for court services and resources for youth.
Indigenous Court Services
Visit Indigenous Services for court services and resources for Indigenous people.